Welcome to Giving Hope Egg! We have had a blast in helping build families for the last 15 years with the help of our amazing egg donors!
We’re now looking forward to building more families through gestational surrogacy!
REQUIREMENTS to be a Gestational Surrogate:
- Age: 21-40
- Must delivered at least one full term pregnancy with no serious complications.
- Must have had no more than 2 c-sections.
- Must be in overall good health. BMI under 33.
- Must be free of all sexually transmitted diseases.
- Must have a network of family and/or friend’s.
- Must have no history of extreme post-partum depression.
- Must be non-smoker, no history of alcoholism, drug abuse or mental illness.
- Must have supportive and stable living environment.
Is surrogacy right for you? We have all the answers to your questions. Please fill out the form below and we will reach out to you to schedule a time that works for you to answer your questions. Our Surrogate Coordinator is a 3-time surrogate. She is deeply passionate about surrogacy and will go over the entire process with you. Feel free to email us at [email protected]
I couldn't have picked a better agency to work with and I highly recommend Giving Hope to anyone who is searching for a pleasant experience during such a difficult and emotionally trying time.Intended Parents, California
As a single woman, I worried about finding an agency that would be non-judgmental and was happy to discover that this was not an issue. I was also very happy with my choice of donor and am currently awaiting the results of my pregnancy test with great hope.Intended Parent, Illinois
We eventually choose to work with Giving Hope, LLC …not only because they had a great list of high quality donors, but also because of the customer service.Intended Parent, Texas